Study with us
Our research spectrum is in data and knowledge engineering. We invite you to study your PhD with us. We currently cover the below areas of study:
- Stream Mining and Analytics (SMA)
- Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning (TPML)
- Simulation and Modelling (SM)
- Information Visualisation
- Real-time Big Data Management (RDBM)
- Stochastic modeling
- Computational statistics
- Computational Intelligence in Sports Science
- Data Stream Mining
- Health Informatics
Register your interest in studying with us
Scholarships and Funding
DSRG supports the members to fund for the following aims:
- Top-up for conference travel
- Research Assistant to support a research project
- Inviting visitor
Please look at the guidelines and criteria before applying.
Note: Application will be entertained only if funds are available.
Masters' degree Scholarship
Fees: $7,016 (plus up to $5000 conference costs)
Contact: Dr Boris Bačić
A fully funded PhD position is available under the Data Science Research Group (DSRG) at the Auckland University of Technology (AUT). For details please visit the scholarship page.
Contact: Dr Muhammad Asif Naeem
In addition, there are various scholarships on offer by AUT and NZ Government every year for both local and international students. For details, visit AUT scholarships and awards. You can also consider NZ International Doctoral Research Scholarships.
- Herman Masindano Wandabwa (PhD)
- Hoa Nguyen (PhD)
- Nawal Chanane (PhD)
- Chamari Indunil Kithulgoda (PhD)
- Jehan Badshah (PhD)
- Eliazar Dimalapang (Master)